Professional chip tuning, tailored to exactly your car - to your needs.
CHOOSE YOUR CAR:
We put quality first when we do a chip tuning of your car.
DipCrew offers chip tuning of cars - in collaboration with Stage3 which has over 14 years of experience with engine optimization and remapping of engine management.
Tuning can have insurance / warranty consequences that the owner should investigate himself.
DipCrew can therefore not be held responsible for loss of guarantee / insurance.
The prices do not cover any. approval procedures or provides a guarantee of approval.
Do I have to change parts on my car to get a chip tuning done?
As a starting point, no - our tuning is made on the basis that the car is standard - and therefore we do not push it more than it can optimally handle.
If, on the other hand, you want more performance than you would normally get - then we have to modify the car, and change / add some things.
NOTE. There are surcharges for cars that can not be taken by OBD connectors
Older cars, or cars with locked ECU / control box or similar. must be tuned by either removing the control box or opening the control box.
How long does it take?
The tuning takes about 1-2 hours
Special coding may take longer.
The procedure of chip tuning
1. First we put a battery charger on the battery, so we are sure that there is enough power for the control box in the car, can send / receive data from our tuning tool
2. We read out the car's original engine control file that it came with from the factory. (We do not remove or change anything here. We only read)
The file that we have read out is sent to our supplier, who checks it through - and ensures that everything is as it should be before they start rewriting it.
They can also here, see if the car has got a chip tuning in advance.
4. Our supplier will rewrite the file according to your needs. (Eg drive longer on the liter or more power)
5. We will then receive the new engine control file, ready to be loaded into your car. It's all electronic and we do not have to put any box permanently in the car.
6. We now load the optimized file into the car's system.
7. Bum, then it's actually ready. Is something as it should not be, we always have a backup of the original file that we read out of the car. It can be used to load back into the car, or to make a new file, if now the first one was not as it should be.